Sunday, May 18, 2014

DBlog Week: My Favorite Things

I have to admit that I hard time writing every day for the last week and an even harder time reading ALL the posts, but I did read a lot and there were so many great posts.  It was great to see that I'm not the only one who gets bogged down in all the details or finds myself in a funk that I can't get out of.  The posts by Pancreassassin, Mike Hoskins, and Six Until Me, along with so many others showed me that even those who seem like seasoned vets deal with some of the same things a rookie like me does.  This piece by Chris Clements was one of my favorites from poetry day.  The SNL spoof and these limericks had me rolling on the floor.  I didn't get to put as much in to some of the posts as I would have liked and I didn't get to read everything, but my first DBlog week was great.  Being a pretty new blogger I loved to see my page counts go up and get some comments from others in the DOC.  It's great to know that I'm not the only one out there and that some of the things I write resonate with others the same way so many of the posts I read do for me.  Thanks for a great week DOC.

No comments:

Post a Comment