Friday, May 16, 2014

DBlog Week Wildcard- Tell Me A Story

I'm pretty new at this and don't really have any tricks up my sleeve yet.  Aside from slathering myself on Skin Tac and using Opsite tape to hold on the Dex sensors I don't really do anything out of the ordinary.  So instead, this is what I imagine my G4 wants to say to me.

I've been by your side for almost a year now (well not me, you broke my cousin and then I came along).  I gotta say we are a pretty good team.  I don't mind being stowed away in your pocket most of the day.  It's really quite nice in there.  Dark, quiet, and the swaying puts me right to sleep.  At night I get to hang out on the nightstand and watch you sleep.  Sorry if I get a little rowdy sometimes but it's for your own good.  I mean, someone has to tell you when you're headed for disaster because go knows you're not going to realize it on your own.  And I know I can throw a little guilt trip your way now and then, flashing all those yellow dots in your face.  I hope you know I'm just looking out for you.  It's kinda my job.  All in all, we're a pretty good team.  I take care of you, you take care of me.  I hope we're together for the long haul.

I keep thinking I need a name for my Dexcom.  Any suggestions?  I'm leaning towards Harrison, if you're a Dexter fan, you'll understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment